Eid ul Adha Payment Campaign 2019– Fact Sheet & FAQ
Campaign Duration: 26 Days (18 July to 12 August 2019)
- Up to 20% Cashback on payment through bKash app and PGW.
- App/PGW limits will be exclusive to e-commerce category (in the Adha campaign there will be lifestyle and ecommerce categories)
- One bKash customer can avail maximum 500tk cash back during the campaign from e-com and lifestyle category including all access channels i.e. app, pgw.
- Only single payment is acceptable for one order. For multiple payment first payment will be counted. Rest of the payment will be refunded deducting the cashback.
- If any customer orders same product more than 3 units during bkash campaign then only first 3 quantities will be entertained and rest will be refunded deducting the cashback.
- If any customer wants to cancel the order and asks for refund, we will refund the amount deducting the cashback.
bKash Eid-ul-adha Campaign FAQ for E-commerce
1. When can I avail the offer through bKash payment?
- In order to avail this offer, you have to make bKash payment within 18 July 2019, 00:00:00 hour to 12 August 2019, 23:59:59 hours to the designated bKash merchant A/Cs of the participating merchants
2. What is the cash back percentage?
- The cash back percentage is 20%.
3. What is the maximum amount I can avail per day as cash back from this campaign by payment through App/PGW
- By paying with APP/PGW, you can avail maximum BDT 300 per day
4. What is the maximum amount I can avail as cash back during the campaign period by payment through App/PGW?
- By paying with APP/PGW, you can avail maximum BDT 500 during the campaign period
5. How many times I can get cash back during the campaign period?
- There is no limit on transaction count. You can get cash back as many times possible as you make payments until the cumulative cash back amount reaches campaign limit in respective payment channel
6. Is there any limit on transaction count in this campaign?
- No, there will be no limit on transaction count in this campaign
7. Where will I contact if I have question related to product, product delivery, product price etc. for e-Commerce merchants?
- For any type of product and product delivery question, you will contact respective merchants. bKash is neither liable nor responsible for merchant’s inability to ensure availability or delivery of product since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate customer’s cash back eligibility limit disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The cash back offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly.
8. Can I avail this offer?
- If you are a bKash customer having account in active status i.e. eligible for Cash In, Cash out, Buy Airtime, Send Money & Payment and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by purchasing through bKash Payment
9. Do I pay the actual bill amount to merchant?
- Yes, you must pay the actual bill amount to the merchant
10. When will I receive the cash back amount after making payment?
- You will receive cash back amount instantly after making successful payment
11. How would I receive the cash back?
- Your eligible amount will be disbursed to your bKash Account from which you made the payment.
12. Does my account need to be in ‘Active Status’ to receive cash back?
- Yes, your account needs to be in Active Status and in favorable condition to receive cash back. In case the cash back disbursement fails due to technical or customer account status related issue, bKash will retry cash back disbursement with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the cash back amount of this particular campaign
13. What will I do, if I make any wrong payment?
- If you make any wrong payment transaction, you have to call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to email@example.com and officially inform/report the issue
14. Will I receive cash back if my payment is successful?
- If your payment is valid and bKash recognizes the transaction as authentic, you will receive cash back. Otherwise, bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or the your transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that you have abused the benefit of the cash back campaign
15. Is there any chance that my cash back will be delayed? If yes, what should I do?
- Most likely you will receive your cash back instantly as per eligibility. There could be unanticipated cases where cash back payment would be delayed. If you do not receive your cash back, you can call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to know details about it. We will cater your issue after the campaign period based on claim and validation