TOTOLINK N300RH Wireless Router
TOTOLINK N300RH Wireless Router
N300RH is a 2T2R Wireless N Router which complies with 802.11n standard and equipped with two detachable high gain antennas for stable wireless connection. It can deliver up to 300Mbps wireless transmission speed for users to share large files or surf on the internet more smoothly and expands the wireless coverage and High gain allows users to connect with more wireless network stably. Besides, it allows users access internet by DHCP/ Static IP/ RUSSIA PPTP/ L2TP/ PPPoE dual link and it also supports VLAN function according to users needs. In a word, N300RH is a cost-effective router for either office or home use.
300Mbps Wireless N Speed
Complying with the 802.11n standard, it delivers up to 300Mbps wireless transfer rate and reliable connection for users to enjoy the best wireless connection in your entire home. Besides, broadband Internet connection sharing over a secure wireless network with numerous computers can be realized easily.
Ultra-broad Wireless Coverage
High gain design significantly enhances the stability of wireless signal and extends wireless range to reduce dead spots. Besides, two 11dBi high gain antennas provide strong signal and perform well in the bad environment.
Flexible Power Supply by Passive PoE
Long distance power supply is supported thanks to the unique design of Passive PoE, you can choose the best position to transmit wireless signal without worry about power outlet. It can ensure the security of structured cabling and improves the flexibility.
VLAN for Amazing IPTV Experience
A Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) is a network topology configured according to a logical scheme rather than the physical layout. Hosts in the same VLAN communicate with each other. It can effectively satisfy user individual requirement that if one of your family members want to watch IPTV but others want to surf Internet. You can enjoy more amazing interactive entertainment experience by IPTV.
Outstanding Bandwidth Control with QoS
Unified bandwidth control based on IP/MAC allows optimum bandwidth utilization to discriminate every user. It is very effectively to solve bandwidth-tension while internal users enjoying high bandwidth-consuming application. Assigned specific bandwidth, internal users can be limited better to run applications, which lead to a perfect network performance.
The most advanced WPA/WPA2 (TKIP/AES) encryption is provided to ensure the security of wireless connection so that users needn worry about being occupied by others. What more, to keep the Internet browsing experience safe, it provides IP/MAC/URL filter to enhanced the security outside and inside the network.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN.
- Up to 300Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network.
- Advanced MIMO technology ensures the transmit/receive signal stability.
- Supports PPPoE, DHCP Client, static IP, PPTP and L2TP broadband functions.
- Supports dual access while WAN type is PPPoE, PPTP or L2TP.
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP/MAC.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP+AES) security.
- Connects to secure network easily and fast using WPS.
- The IP, MAC, Port and URL filtering makes access and time control more flexibly.
- VLAN function for IPTV and other internet services.
- Multiple APs allows users to add other two SSIDs for different needs.
- SSH Server function ensures the security of remote login.
- High gain expands the wireless coverage and improve connective stability.
- Repeater function expands the wireless coverage and allows more terminals to access Internet.
- Supports TR-069 protocol for remote centralized management.
- Supports passive PoE power supply.
|Warranty Information||12 Months Service Warranty|